CCIV Annual Symposium 2019
Location: Rollins School of Public Health - CNR 8030 (Klamon Room)
- Keynote Addresses
- Metagenomic and Host Response Sequencing for Diagnosis of Infections: Changing the Paradigm - Charles Chiu, MD, PhD, University of California, San Francisco
- Directing Maternal Antibody Trafficking for Prevention of Vertical HIV Transmission - Sallie Permar, MD, PhD, Duke University Medical Center
- Short Talks by CCIV Members
- Influenza Surveillance – What the Data Teaches Us - Evan Anderson, MD
- Engineering of Reovirus to Enhance Its Oncolytic Potential - Bernardo Mainou, MD
- Next-Generation Sequencing as a Diagnostic Modality for Unexplained Encephalitis in Children - Christina Rostad, MD
- Transition to Adult Care: Another Step in the Continuum for Adolescents Living with Perinatally Acquired HIV - Brian Zanoni, MD, MPH
- Time-Resolved Imaging of Single HIV-1 Uncoating and Nuclear Import In Living Cells - Ashwanth Francis, MD
- Inhibiting the Proliferation of the Long-Lived Memory CD4+ T-Cells to Disrupt HIV Reservoir - Maud Mavigner, PhD
- Poster Session and Reception
The RSPH is located at 1518 Clifton Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30322. Emory Shuttle Routes A, B, M and CCTMA have stops in front of the RSPH. The nearest visitor parking deck is the Michael Street Deck located at 550 Houston Mill Road.
Trainees are encouraged to participate in the poster session. Present new work or bring a poster from a recent conference.
Register your poster. If you want to include the CCIV logo on your poster, contact Karol Flowers.
Trainee Lunches with Keynote Speakers
Trainees of all levels (undergrad through fellows) are invited to lunch with keynote speakers on October 16.
Lunch is limited to 10 participants per keynote speaker.
RSVP by Monday, October 14 at noon.