You can go to the following links to view recordings and/or slides from previous seminars, including K-Club, Pediatric Research Grand Rounds, PEARLS, the Research IT Series and various other seminars.
- 04/12/2019: PEARLS Overview and Research Team Management
- 05/10/2019: Monitoring Audits and Compliance
- 06/14/2019: Launch of the Pediatric Institute
- 07/12/2019: Reliance Agreements and External IRBs
- 08/09/2019: Pre-Award Process
- 09/13/2019: Post-Award Process
- 10/11/2019: Cultural Competency and Sensitivity in Consenting and Working with Research Subjects
- 11/08/2019: Career Development for Clinical Research Coordinators
- 12/13/2019: Ancillary Services in Clinical Research
- Other seminars:
CCTR Seminar: New Clinical Trial Requirements for Grants & Contracts
15th Annual Donald Schaffner, MD Conference
"Developmental social neurosceince meets public health challenge: A new systems of healthcare delivery for infants and toddlers with autism spectrum disorder"
Presented by: Ami Klin, PhD
"A Smoke-Free Homes Research Program: Mixing Quantitative and Qualitative Methods"
Presented by: Michelle C. Kegler, DrPH, MPH